POOMSAE CAMP– Ontario, May 3 & 4
Taekwondo Canada is pleased to announce that there will be a National Development Poomsae Camp held in Ontario on May 3 & 4, 2014.
*This camp meets the mandatory poomsae camp requirement for National Team selection.
- Development – Colour belt (Blue belt and up, 10 years old and up).
- High Performance – Competitive poomsae
- All levels – bring NCCP CC# (AI and DC coaches) *PD credit – see details below.
Facilitator: Master Jee Hoon Sohn Co-facilitator: Master Jung Jin Park
- Date: Saturday, May 3 – Sunday, May 4, 2014
- Time: Sat 9 – 5, Sun 9 – 5
- Venue: Markham Taekwondo 4560 Hwy 7, Markham, ON L3R 1M5
- Registration Fee: $100 + GST *Reduced rate due to closeness to Nationals
- Dress: Dobuk
- Bring: Pen/pencil, notebook
To REGISTER and reserve your spot please CLICK HERE.
Please be reminded that all participants must be current Taekwondo Canada members.
Coaches Professional Development
Coach Sessions are professional development for coaches. Coaches who register for the camp can participate in the camp can actively participate doing poomsae, or they can observe. Along with the camp training and activities, there will be coach development sessions which will include approximately one hour each day facilitating coach development in the teaching and coaching of poomsae, and addressing coaches needs from a stage-by-stage basis. Focus will be on the practical applications of coaching poomsae, addressing what, how, and when, to coach various poomsae related abilities.
NCCP Maintenance of Certification – PD
All coaches will receive Professional Development points (PD points). All NCCP coaches require PD points for Maintenance of Certification.
For more info on NCCP Maintenance of Certification read here:
NCCP Maintenance of Certification
For other information please contact Dominique Bosshart at firstname.lastname@example.org