Dear OTA Community,
The 2016 OTA BLACK BELT CHALLENGE on January 23 & 24, 2016 will be held at Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School in Milton.
This event is open to OTA Member Black Belts in Poomsae (U10-66+), and Kyorugi (Cadet, Junior & Senior only)
- Cadet Kyorugi weight classes will be merged.
- Facemasks mandatory for Cadets-(born in 2004 or earlier)
- Senior & Junior Kyorugi:Olympic Weight Classes will be used for this event.
- Appropriate Y-neck Doboks Mandatory for All Poomsae Competitors
- Poomsae Categories: ALL Finals will adopt a Head to Head format.
- Kyorugi Divisions: Double Elimination Format.
- 2016 OTA Black Belt Challenge Registration Package (*Updated January 10, 2016)
- Designated Poomsae & Schedule for Saturday Jan 23
- Senior_Divisions_Match Numbers & Double Elimination
- Cadet_&_Junior_Divisions_Match Numbers & Double Elimination
Master Rommel Cabanatan, ChPC
Ontario Taekwondo Association