2017 Taekwondo Canada National Affiliation
ATTENTION Members & OTA Club Owners-
OTA Member CLUBS can now register their Club and their Members with Taekwondo Canada for National Affiliation. *OTA Membership is mandatory. All membership forms and fees are due by January 31, 2017.
**Taekwondo Canada National Affiliation Registrations will be the responsibility of each OTA CLUB to submit to the OTA.
**Taekwondo Canada National Affiliation base Fees are $50/per Club and $2/per Individual.Valid until December 31, 2017)
The OTA Member CLUB will:
1) Please fill out the attached form,TC National Registation Tracker keeping in mind the following important details:
• As stated on the form, do not change any formatting
• Fill out all of the fields completely
2) Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com. *All Fees are collected by the CLUB , & due by mail or drop off to:
Ontario Taekwondo Association (OTA)
4560 Hwy 7 East, Suite 500
The OTA will:
3) Verify the OTA Memberships are up-to-date,authorize and submit for Taekwondo Canada National Affiliation.
Please note that Taekwondo Canada National Affiliation would be required to participate at Taekwondo Canada Events.
•Taekwondo Canada/NCCP Coach Workshops
•National Referee Program
•Nationally sanctioned Training Camps (such as Future Champs Program)
•Canada Open International Tournament
•Canadian National Championships
•Processing Kukkiwon Black Belt Applications & Certificates
Master Rommel Cabanatan, ChPC